About Me

My photo
Davie, FL, United States
Fun loving, laid back easy going girl, who just likes to work hard and play harder!!!! CUZ a girl has to LOVE LIFE!!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Floridian Girls "Winter" Morning

I live in Florida, SOUTH Florida, and as a South Floridian I'm not use to it being below 65 (at night). We do get our "winter" down here. Usually a few weeks of low 50s high 40s (at night)...this is where we are right now. 

The awesome part is the AC is off for the month (maybe two) & we get to air out the house, plus my dog LOVES it (when he has his jacket on - spoiled mutt).

Last night it dropped into the low 40s this morning. After my morning walk with the dog, I was convinced I'd permanently lost feeling in my extremities. In my excitement to get warm, I decide to I burned the FUCK outta my mouth. 

Well that's not exactly how it happened. Bloody tea!! What was I thinking was, "oh, this feels nice in my hands. They are warming up slowly & regaining feeling, I should warm my insides up" 

Nope scorching agony as I scold the inside of my mouth & esophagus as I try to spit it out & swollow it at the same time. Anything to stop the pain. 

Now the I side off my mouth is swollen & I have taken up mumbling to communicate to the world. Oh joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment