About Me

My photo
Davie, FL, United States
Fun loving, laid back easy going girl, who just likes to work hard and play harder!!!! CUZ a girl has to LOVE LIFE!!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crazy Doesn't EVEN Begin to Cover It!



OMG sometimes men are just creepy.  One of my guy friends is seriously confused.

First off, let me just say…I have told this guy MULTIPLE times that I am not interested in dating him and that I am seeing other people. I have made that very very clear!  I have guy friends, guys that I go out with, watch the game, whatever, and none of them have gone all crazy on me like this.

So a few months ago (beginning of September) he said he had a bunch of Marriot points and needed to figure out what to do with them. I suggested taking a vacation somewhere like Bahamas or Puerto Rico or Jamaica. He said, that is a great idea, do you want to come with me. Knowing that I DID NOT want to go on vacation alone with him and give him the wrong idea, but wanting to be nice. I replied, “Well, I don’t know, it all depends on when and money.”

He suggested the wkend of Dec 7. Still trying to be nice and bow out in a polite way…because I still don’t want to go on a weekend away with him, say, “well I don’t have the money right now, I would have to find a sitter for Jake and my schedule is pretty crazy at work, but if things change for some reason I will let you know.”

*let me just remind you that this was all talked about in September

Time passes …we don’t mention this again. Since I am not planning on going with him, I don’t bring it up, but neither does he. So I move forward with my life. Make plans. You know…do my own thing. Figure if he was serious about it, he would bring it up again and I would just tell him a weekend away may give him the wrong idea so no.

Then last night, he said: “Hey, can you take Roxy the weekend after Thanksgiving”
I said, “sure”
Then he said “And don’t forget Dec 7th we are going to Jamaica for the weekend. Remember, I mentioned it to you...”

I looked at him in SHOCK! We haven’t talked about this in weeks, where did this come from all of a sudden??

Yes YES, I know, we talked about it like twice but we NEVER finalized anything and a few weeks back my friend that I haven’t seen in 3 years told me she was coming down that weekend. Why wouldn’t I tell one of my best friends…sure come on down. I didn’t have plans that weekend!  

He (under his breath) was all, "well now I will have to figure out what I'm gonna do that wkend"
I said "well it's your wkend, you can do whatever you want, we didn’t have plans"
He said "Whatever, that's Bullshit" again under his breath.

I was confused & asked him WTF. He's all, “we were supposed to go to Jamaica.”
I said, “we talked about it weeks…months ago, but never finalized it, plus my friend has booked her ticket for that weekend  & I haven't seen her in years, so I'm not going anywhere.”
He was like "whatever, you should have told me she was coming that weekend. We did finalize plans. This is BS.” 

I looked @ him & was like, "you can stop saying crap under your breath and just say it. But We NEVER finalized anything & have not talked about this trip in MONTHS! I did mention to you my friend was coming; I mentioned it to everyone because I am excited about it. BUT honestly, I don’t have to tell you anything about my life. YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND. WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP! I told you originally...WEEKS ago, that it wasn’t in my budget, but if something changed I would let you know”

He kept trying to tell me we had finalized everything. And this crazy boy actually reserved the hotel!

We had not finazlied anything….and I wasn’t planning on going. I had told him I couldn’t afford it.
I know. I should have just been blunt up front, but seriously, I was just trying to be nice! I guess being nice was the WRONG idea.
But really:

I didn't request off work. It was a suggested date we talked about 2x in freaking SEPT!!! Then he tried to tell me we had planned it all out. Umm...no, cuz if we had, I'd have:
A) TOLD MY BEST FRIEND & MY MUM
B) booked a ticket
C) found a sitter for Jake!!
D) Requested off work! 

I did none if those things!!! So um I told him instead of putting words in my mouth he could get the fuck out of my house because we didn't finalize anything & hadn't talked about it in months.

What the hell. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment